Thursday, July 06, 2006

:: THURSDAY ::
hmm.. tiring day.. went slp.. mom woke up.. =( she felt disappointed in me.. cuz i alwayz slp late.. " not gud for ur body", " u will look older if u continue staying up late like this.", " waste my money on all the electricity onli..", "later got more pimples dun ask me for facial anymore.", " everytime say tired but dun wanna slp".. haiz.. sorry mama.. not tt i dun wanna slp early, but there's alwayz stuff tt i nid to do.. assignments, projects, housework.. but even aft all the nagging, i felt tt i'm one happy daughter..cuz when she cares to nag abt me, show tt she's concern abt me..

dun wanna wake up today de.. de weather so nice.. rainy smmore..haiz.. sch's air-con damn cold la.. everyone was freezing there.. shivering like hell lo.. ... got jacket oso doesn't make a difference.. went Fc6 to have lunch.. waa.. meet a hell load of ppl la.. but i nvr say hi.. lazy =x

we celebrate Randy's birthday during our math lesson.. hahax.. i guess he's v touched by wad we did ba.. lol.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY!! stay cute alwayz!! hahax.. hopefully i could post the video here la.. he's so funny lo.. haiz... but i haven gotten my cable back.. -.-" if u r reading tis ar.. faster faster return me la.. =p gosh!! happy celebration, but i got back my math test paper.. as was i expected.. FAIL.. aaaa... my gloomy mood is activated le.. i dun talk much aft tt.. dun even feel like talking to anyone..

went to do our assignments.. not do.. is chiong.. come home i sure lazy do de.. tt's y i blogging now.. hehex.. done assignment, went to mrt to wait for Jeff.. he's late for our so-call-2nd-date la.. ... but nvm la.. he got smthing on ma.. went home wif him.. hahax.. thanks.. long time no ppl send me home like tt le.. but i dun wan u send me home anymore le.. u shld know y lo.. anyway, i didn't attend my annual general meeting cuz i wanna meet u.. ( brain : stupid Karen.. later they kick u out den how? every meeting oso nvr go..!! ) --- ( heart : i dun regret didn't go for tt agm..cuz i get to c him )

feeling v gloomy these days..my stupid hp can throw awayz de la.. sms n call explode le.. have or dun have hp makes no differ.. nxt mth most probably no hp to oso lo.. de bill sure v high.. aarrgghh!! i have to apologise to those ppl hu waited for my reply.. if there's anything to discuss or say, juz mail me an e-mail or nudge me in msn.. so sorry.. mayb nxt 2 mths den i contact u guys as per normal..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home